Choosing the right location for a company is a top priority and may depend on many different aspects. Here’s a checklist to help you make up your mind.
Zoning plans and permits
- What do the zoning plans allow?
- Loading and unloading options
- The location’s future prospects
- Possibilities for further expansion
- Suitability in case of changing business activities
- Location close to suppliers and customers
- Nearby parking facilities
- Location vis-a-vis the competition
- Appearance of the building
- Appearance of the area
- Building and logo exposure
- Is the location worth its price?
- Buying or renting options on the location
- Accommodation costs
- Transportation costs
- Telecommunication facilities
- Workforce considerations
- Recreational facilities in the vicinity
Of course we will be happy to offer further information and advice. Please contact Business Manager Joost van Leur: +31 6 5546 5706 or [email protected]